On the island of Skyros you may
- Picturesque hills and mountains for nature
lovers and climbers.
- Deep shaded forests for excursionists
- Large bays ideal for sailing, water-skiing,
wind-surfing, scuba-diving and canoeing.
- Isolated rocky coasts suitable for anglers.
- Sandy crystal clean beaches for swimming.
- Traditional taverns for original Greek
- Tranquil environment for relaxation.
- Discrete night life
- Folkloric and archeological museums.
The traditional Skyrian cubist architecture,
which gave inspiration to Le Corbusier, can be found everywhere
on the island. Fans of folkloric art and ethnography will have
the opportunity to visit the local ceramic pottery, wood-curving
and embroidery workshops.